Pakedge Intelligent Power Distribution Units are designed to function as a complete power control solution for A/V networks. Designed with a suite of features to keep networks working at their peak, Pakedge Cloud-Managed Power Distribution Units are the easiest way to have complete control over your equipment from anywhere in the world.
Individually Controllable Outlets
- Outlets are controllable through email, telnet, or web browser. Outlets can also be pre-programmed to operate autonomously. A comprehensive browser based management menu allows full operational configurability.
- Device self-healing functionality pings connected devices at set time intervals and reboots devices that have locked up – ensuring that all the devices that power your connected life are always functioning optimally.
Scheduled Network Operation
- Ports can be assigned daily schedules, allowing automated power control based on the schedule of the user. As an example, you can set the port connected to your lights to turn on every day as you get home from work.
SafeStart Power Up
- Pakedge PDUs leverage boot sequencing to ensure devices like modems, routers, and switches power on in the proper order – ensuring optimal networked device functionality.
- 8 Outlets with individual power control.
- Boot Sequence Capable
- Remote Power Cycling
- 1U Standard Rack Mount
- Web-based Interface with email alerts
- Automatic Ping Server
- Telnet Capable