Strong™ Medium Razor Tilt Mount for 26-42 in. Flat-Panel TVs (Black)
- Engineered specifically for today’s low-profile flat panel displays, the Razor Tilt Mount sits a slim 0.96” off the wall when fully collapsed. And with plenty of installer-friendly features – like kickstands to prop the TV away from the wall while running wires, and an adjustable safety release ring for fast access to connections – this mount couldn’t be easier to use. It even has a post-installation leveling screw to make last minute adjustments a breeze.
- Whether the mantle isn’t level, the ceiling is sloped, or you didn’t get the mount exactly straight, this post-installation adjustment screw makes it easy to correct the problem. Simply tighten it or loosen it to make any last-minute adjustments quickly and easily.
Fingertip Tilt + Home Latching
- Achieve the perfect amount of tilt, every time. Adjust this mount anywhere from 5 to 15 degrees with just the touch of a finger. Screws on either arm allow you to tighten or loosen the hold as needed – ensuring that heavier TVs won’t wander away from the wall. And when it’s in the vertical (home) position, simply push the TV until it latches into place securely against the wall – a feature that’s also great for preventing sagging over time.
LokTight™ Tabs + Adjustable Safety Release Ring
- Each arm includes LokTight™ tabs that provide extra security and prevent curious kids from lifting the display off wall…plus they have strategically placed pads to prevent scratches. Getting behind the TV is easy, too – just give the release ring a light pull and the mount’s latching clips will shift, disengaging the display bracket and providing quick access to all connections. Its durable nylon string can be adjusted to the perfect height, so it never hangs down behind the TV – and it even has a guide to prevent tangling.
- Running wires behind a TV shouldn’t require three arms or two people. That’s why this mount has a solidly constructed padded kickstand built right into each arm. It props the TV away from the wall to provide plenty of space to run your cables – and so you can see what you’re doing.
Installer-Friendly Wall Plate
- The wall plate’s center bolt hole location includes a notch – so you can drill in a sheetrock screw for temporary hanging – plus it has multiple slot locations to fit a variety of stud patterns. A stamped “up arrow” makes sure the orientation is correct, and once the TV is installed, you can move the plate side-to-side to achieve the perfect position for viewing.
(Seriously) Low-Profile Look and Feel
- A mount this slim is perfect for making ultra-thin TVs look their best. The Razor Tilt Mount measures in at 0.96” off the wall – with no sheetrock cutting required. Now that’s a feature that gives you plenty of reasons to celebrate.
- Has the customer suddenly decided to switch from a tilt mount to a fixed one, or vice versa? Thanks to our engineering team’s forward thinking, our wall plate can be used universally among all of our Razor Tilt Mounts and Razor Fixed Mounts. Just swap out the TV bracket and you’re ready to go.
- This mount has achieved the industry’s toughest UL standard, and its tilt mechanism passed the UL 6,000 cycle test without failure…so you should feel confident knowing it will stand up to average wear and tear in a customer’s home.